Đợi anh về
Khương Hữu Dụng
Đợi anh vợi mùa xuân
Chẳng thấy anh trở lại
Chỉ thấy chim én về
Và hoa đào vẫy mãi...
Tay vít một nhành hoa
Níu áo mùa xuân hỏi:
Vì người công tác xa
Xuân ơi xuân có đợi?
Xin một nụ trên cành
Ủ kín vào thương nhớ
Em để dành mùa xuân
Đợi anh về mới nở.
I WAIT FOR MY BELOVED (1)
Khuong Huu Dung
I wait for my beloved in the Spring
And still he is not here,
Only the swallow has returned
And peach blossom dances in the wind.
My hand draws down the branch of flowers
I hold the mantle of the Spring,
Because my love is on a mission far away
The Spring, our Spring, will wait,
Give me a bud from the flowering branch
I will fold it in my love
And the Spring will wait to open out
Dearest, till your return.
(1) The poet is a man from the South “ regrouped” to the North in 1954 under the terms of the Geneva Agreement.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét